MSC CRUISES WELCOMES YOU IN A SAFE BUBBLE CRUISE
MSC Cruises is offering a safe and stress-free holiday option for you and your loved ones.
Embarking on an MSC cruise ship is like entering in a safe bubble thanks to our stringent
embark on a world of discoveries
with msc cruises
MSC CRUISES is confident that by next summer, all the hard work done by
so many people in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic will ensure your cruise with us
will be as normal as it can be, both on board and ashore
• HEALTH SCREENINGS FOR EVERYONE BEFORE AND DURING THE CRUISE: At the terminal, before boarding all guests both vaccinated and unvaccinated undergo some Health and COVID 19 screenings, including a health questionnaire, a contactless temperature check and a Covid-19 test (depending on the embarkation port). During the cruise our guests’ health is monitored on a regular basis including daily temperature checks and one additional COVID-19 (only if required). Our crew members are also subject to health checks prior to boarding and regularly undergo a Covid-19 test.
On board our ships we have a fully equipped Medical Centre with an increased number of highly trained staff at your complete disposal.
• DISCOVER ON PROTECTED EXCURSIONS: Shore excursions are carried out in a "protected" manner following our strict protocols, meaning that guests do not come into contact with people who have not also been subject to health and safety checks. To go ashore during the cruise, MSC Cruises highly recommends to participate in one of or MSC Shore Excursions to ensure the same high standards of health and safety ashore as on board. Not all destinations allow independent disembarkation and it may depend on the traveller’s vaccination status.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have redesigned activities, adapted our services and reduced venue capacity to ensure that our guests can easily adhere to current social distancing recommendations, both onboard and ashore. The use of masks is mandatory in public areas (except for restaurants, bars and when sitting on the sun deck)
• CONSTANT CLEANING & SANITIZATION: All areas of our ships are sanitized multiple times per day with hospital-grade disinfectant and hand sanitizers available throughout the ship
• FULLY TRAINED STAFF: Comprehensive training on the new enhanced protocol and use of protective equipment.
• STRESS FREE CRUISING POLICY: Our booking flexibility allows you to change your departure date for free up to 15 days before your cruise or 21 days if have booked a fly & cruise package.
STRESS FREE CRUISING
At MSC Cruises we want to provide you with the best cruise experience, from the moment you plan your holiday to your return home.
We are committed to giving you peace of mind by providing you with a safe and flexible holiday experience.
Book now or manage your existing booking with maximum flexibility and find out more about our comprehensive health and safety protocols.
Stress free cruising
Our flexible policy ensures you have the flexibility to change your travel plans. With our Flexible Booking Programme you can reschedule your cruise free of charge up to 15 days before the cruise departure for cruise only (21 days for fly & cruise packages).
Stress free cruising
Health & Safety Measures and Travel requirements
Your health and safety will always be our top priority. In addition to the already rigorous attention to hygiene on board our ships, MSC Cruises takes additional steps to protect our guests and crew to ensure that you are able to cruise with confidence on your next holiday with us.