The MSC Cruises secret to children’s dining is both varied and simple.
We treat them the same as we treat our adult guests. This results in menus dedicated to children so that they can taste the international dishes served on board. After all, happy children = happy parents.
- Dedicated children’s menus
- Children’s menus are available in the main restaurants on board the whole fleet. For all Mediterranean destinations the menus will offer dishes suitable for children who are older than one year as well as a special selection of dishes suitable for babies between 6 and 12 months of age thanks to a new partnership with the Osservatorio Chicco
- Dedicated children’s section at breakfast in the main restaurant
- Children’s Brunch Menu available in the Galaxy Disco restaurant
- Tex-Mex Restaurant Children’s Menu
- Yacht Club children’s' menu
- Kid’s Corner in the buffet with constantly changing favourites
- Scrumptious poolside snacks and treats
- Fun Time Dinners - children can dine with the entertainment staff every day in the buffet while you enjoy some time to yourselves (Free service).
- Happy Dinners - A speedy dinner with the family in the main restaurant, choosing from a dedicated children’s menu. When the children have finished, they are escorted to the Miniclub by the entertainment staff while you sit back and enjoy dinner at your own pace (Free service).
- Generation Dinners - Teenager dinners with the entertainment staff in the buffet restaurant every day