• MSC Cruises ships visiting more than 140 of the world’s most sought-after destinations across 40 different countries
• Huge range of itineraries on offer from mini cruises to long cruises available to book now, with something for every kind of holidaymaker
• MSC Cruises’ newest flagship to sail in Northern Europe offering 7-night itineraries to the Norwegian Fjords – sales open 31 March 2022
• MSC World Europa to spend her first season in the Mediterranean whilst MSC Seascape will continue to sail in the Caribbean from PortMiami
• 121-day itinerary includes 52 unforgettable destinations across 31 countries for the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime escape not to be missed
• From the Med, sail to the Red Sea through via Suez Canal, Africa South America, Caribbean, USA & Canada, before returning to Europe via Greenland and Iceland
• Brand-new itinerary for the line features exploration into the Brazilian Amazon via the mighty Amazon river
MSC Cruises today revealed that there are over 1,390 shore excursions available to book for guests to sailing this summer season – the most the cruise line has ever offered. The extensive programme includes something for every kind of traveller, from families with young children, solo travellers through to those wanting to tick off spectacular bucket list attractions.