MSC Voyagers ClubPlanning to sail with us soon? Click here to find out more about our enhanced Health & Safety measures and our new, even safer onboard experience.
What is the MSC Voyagers Club?
How to collect points?
How can I register to the msc voyagers club?
- Before embarkation: by completing the “Become a Member” form available here or directly clicking the link on the booking confirmation document or the link on the e-ticket issued once booking is confirmed. It is also possible to register during the online Check-In.
- On board: by completing the subscription form available at the Reception-Guest Service and/or MSC Voyagers Club Infopoint.
- Post-cruise: by completing the “Become a Member” form available here.
I am under 18 years old; can i register for the MSV Voyagers Club?
What are the MSC Vvoyagers Club membership levels?
- Welcome membership: at least 1 confirmed booking
- Classic membership: from 1 to 2.199 points
- Silver membership: from 2.200 to 4.299 points
- Gold membership: from 4.300 to 9.999 points
- Diamond membership: from 10.000 points
The number of MSC Voyagers Club points earned will determine the level of membership. MSC Voyagers Club members will earn points based on:
|Cruises of more than
10 days - 9 nights
|Bella||200 points||500 points||700 points|
|Fantastica||400 points||700 points||1000 points|
|Aurea||600 points||1000 points||1500 points|
|MSC Yacht Club||800 points||1500 points||2000 points|
ON BOARD SERVICES PREPAID BEFORE THE CRUISE:
100 points for every $/€ 150 of pre-paid services purchased before the cruise on MSC packages and services included in the cruise booked.
ON-BOARD EXPENSES: 100 points for every $/€ 150 spent on board (excluding casino expenses). Assigned points for onboard expenses (including pre-boarding purchased shipboard credit) will only be applied to the MSC Voyagers Club Card holder making the final payment.
All points are credited to the member’s account after the cruise is completed. Please see the MSC Voyagers Club terms & conditions for further details.