At the terminal
1. Deliver your luggage to the designated staff, who will then have it sent directly to your cabin. All bags must be labelled beforehand with your name and surname, the name of the ship, the cabin number and the date and port of departure.
2. Go to the embarkation area with all personal travel documents required for the cruise, and show staff the embarkation form on your cruise ticket or via the MSC for Me app (if available). Collect your Cruise Card and MSC wrist band (if available). Guests of the MSC Yacht Club will find an exclusive Check-In area and will be assisted with their luggage by the butler team at the terminal, who will escort them to the dedicated line for priority Check-In. On request, the butler will also unpack guests’ suitcases.
3. Proceed to the security control. Please note that staff may search you and/or your luggage and confiscate any articles that could represent a safety risk.
4. Board the ship where staff will take your security picture, if you have not already done so via the MSC for Me app or web check-in (if available). Then proceed to your cabin.
5. Go to your cabin. Your Cruise card will serve as your cabin key, this magnetic card can also be used to pay for products and services onboard. For MSC Yacht Club Guests, it is also used to access the MSC Yacht Club area. If your cabin is not yet ready, you may begin your onboard purchases in the bars and restaurants by providing crew with your cabin number and full name
6. Activate your Cruise Card for onboard purchases. (See the Onboard Payment section below for further information on how to do this.)
7. Take part in the obligatory safety drill.
8. Don’t miss the MSC Cruise Guide, an important presentation where we will tell you all you need to know in order to live your cruise to the full. The embarkation process might differ for MSC Seaside and MSC Divina.