Cruises for Families and Kids
Family holidays are a special time – a blend of fun, special times together as a family, and quality time as individuals. Over the years, we’ve built a renowned reputation as a company that can cater for all needs at all times, paying special attention to the individual needs of children, tweens, teens, and parents, as well as creating incredible shared experiences for the whole family.
Book your cruise today, and discover why this is the Future of Cruising.
Discover each destination with your children at a rhythm that suits families, thanks to our Family Fun excursions. Guided by talented, qualified local guides in constant contact with the ship, they are your passport to new cultures, historic monuments, natural beauty and more.
What’s more, kids get a special price on shore excursions!
- Babys and Infants aged 2 and younger will be carried free of charge
- Children between the ages of 3 to 13 years have a discount up to 30% vs adult price
Book now and save up to 20% vs onboard prices!
Enjoy a culinary voyage of discovery with your children on an MSC Cruise: an array of international dishes and ethnic specialties will delight the whole family with flavours from around the globe.
- For ever-changing menus of high-quality international cuisine, including signature dishes from award-winning chefs, look no further than the main restaurants onboard our ships. If you prefer a casual meal, buffet is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- If your kids want to eat with their new friends, our youth staff are happy to look after them. When they’re exhausted after a fun-packed day, you can choose to have a meal delivered to your cabin.
Discover our Entertainment options on board: there's always so much to do that you kids will never get bored! An MSC cruise is an experience for the whole family to enjoy together in the safe, fun environment of our cruise ships.
- On an MSC cruise, you'll discover a diverse array of activities designed for both children and adults. Our dedicated Kids Clubs offer a wide range of engaging experiences, including sports tournaments, quizzes, and the exciting Doremi family disco. Additionally, our ships provide numerous entertainment options to ensure everyone has a memorable and enjoyable time onboard, we kindly ask you to check the daily program once onboard do discover all the activities.
- From the joys of relaxing in a pool or splashing around in an aqua park, to the thrill of riding a swirling waterslide, family fun in the sun is never far away.
- Some ships offer the added excitement of activities such as sliding down a zip-line, driving a full-size MSC Formula Racer, and enjoying a fully immersive VR experience. Not to mention the thrilling multi-sensory experience of an interactive XD cinema and the amazing Video games room.
- You can take the kids to a Broadway-style theatre show
- Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board*: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy*
*Available on: all MSC ships
- Baby Clubs - along with activities that the whole family can enjoy together, we offer a Baby Club onboard all our ships with dedicated activities and facilities.
- MSC Baby Care Service - we have thought about mums and dads too! Everyday, you can drop your baby off at the Baby Club, where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play (during specific times)
- MSC and Chicco - on our cruise ships you’ll find the most modern, fun and educational toys, chosen for you by the Osservatorio Chicco, Baby Research Center.
- Medical Centre - every ship in the MSC Cruises fleet has a well-equipped modern Medical Centre on board. The Medical Centre is staffed by fully-qualified personnel, and benefits from 24/7 specialist paediatric telemedicine support. Over-the-counter medicines can be purchased on board.
- 24 hours Room Service - all our restaurants and 24-hour Cabin Service are ready and happy to help, ensuring you can feed your baby swiftly on demand, for their and your own comfort.
- Baby Laundry Service - our unique new Baby Laundry service washes baby and toddler clothes separately from everything else, using a specialised machine, program and detergents to clean and sanitise even at temperatures as low as 30°C. We’ll collect your children’s items from your cabin and deliver them to you the following day clean, safe and sterilised: ideal for protecting their skin. You’ll find full details in your cabin, along with a biodegradable paper laundry bag and a service coupon to fill in.
Wind down, lie back, chill out or dress up, and make the most of every marvellous moment.
While your kids are having the time of their lives,with our expert staff, you are free to enjoy all of those things you never quite have time for back home. So wind down, lie back, chill out or dress up, and make the most of every marvellous moment.
- Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym
- Choose your Entertainment option: you can indulge in some shopping, sip a cocktail or spend a glamorous evening in the onboard casino
- Savour a romantic dinner for two while enjoying the sea views
- Discover the beautiful MSC Cruises’ destinations with a dedicated excursion
- Experience the cruise adventure before you even step on board! Dive into the captivating web series Cabin 12006, available on MSC Cruises' official YouTube channel. Join Markus, a teenager embarking on his first cruise, as his holiday takes an unexpected turn. MSC Bellissima's "Cabin 12006" is filled with unanswered questions and thrilling surprises, and it's up to Markus and his friend Lucas to unravel the mystery.
- Kelly & Kloe Onboard is an exciting web series that chronicles the adventures of two young girls, Kelly and Kloe, as they spend time on an MSC Cruises ship alongside their father, the Master. Kids will have the opportunity to learn the theme song and dance routine from the web series, participate in a selfie contest while dressed up as characters from the story, and even unleash their creativity by writing their very own episode of the thrilling adventure.
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks to this special activity your kids can spend hours building and creating whatever they want!
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
CRUISING WITH MSC AS A FAMILY
Thanks to our 300 years at sea, we know the treasures of the world. And we love exploring them with you.
As the largest cruise line in Europe, we take parents and children to over 200 exciting destinations around the world, including our exclusive
private island Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, located in The Bahamas.
That's why we won "Best Cruise Line for Families" in the Cruise Critic UK Editors' Picks 2019 and "Best Family Cruise Line" at the Wave Awards 2018.