Cruises from Barcelona
- MSC chose to start cruises from Barcelona for many reasons besides the impeccable convenience and safety of this beautiful city. The largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea, getting here is easy from just about anywhere in Europe.
- And while you wait for your cruise from Barcelona to depart, why not check out some of what the 20th most-visited city in the world has to offer?
- The capital of Catalonia boasts thousands of years of history and culture, a world-class drinking and dining scene, and architecture that’s known the world over. Head to the infamous Sagrada Familia before sampling some paella and starting what’s sure to be an evening full of flamenco and fun.
- Complementing the rich social life of the city, the Barcelona landscape is second to none. Get lost in any number of enchanting seaside coves or take in all the scenery and grandiosity of the Collserola mountain range gently rolling behind this energetic yet quaint city.
- But perhaps the most important fact about this city is its role as a port from which all our cruises from Barcelona depart. MSC Cruises from Barcelona 2019 include 5 and 7-night options among our luxury cruise liners, the MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica.
- Our robust Mediterranean itineraries include stops in Spain, France, and Italy, as well as Malta and France for our long cruises. Check out all our cruises from Barcelona deals below or start planning for a Barcelona cruise in 2020.
Terms and Conditions
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk
Reach the port
Muelle de Adosado
Entering the city on the main approach roads, follow the signs for Rondes and then the B-10 Ronda Litoral, turning off for the terminal at Exit 21. MSC Parking is provided by WTC WORLD TRADE CENTER as a self-service and is located next to the Balearia Terminal building. Guests who prebooked their parking can take a free MSC shuttle to reach the port.
MSC Parking is bookable online up to 48 hours before your cruise departure. Bookings after the 48 hour deadline can be made directly with the provider, and the same reduced rates will be applied when presenting your cruise travel documents. In this case the shuttle will be charged additional 3 euro per person.
WTC WORLD TRADE CENTER
BARCELONA - SHUTTLE Parking
Moll de Barcelona s/n, East building, 1st Floor, 08039, Barcelona
(next to the Balearia Terminal building)
Tel: + 34 93 508 80 62
- MSC Parking is bookable online up to 48 hours before your cruise departure. Bookings after the 48 hour deadline can be made directly with MSC Parking, and the same reduced rates will be applied when presenting your cruise travel documents
Muelle de Adosado
Barcelona Sants Railway Station is about 6km away from the port.
- It is well served by taxi and a bus service
- You can request an offer of MSC Transfer service through MSC Call Center or your travel agent.
- You can also facilitate your travel with luggage delivery service by clicking here.
Muelle de Adosado
Barcelona Airport (http://www.aena.es/es/aeropuerto-barcelona/index.html) can be reached:
- With a 15 km ride by car
- There is no direct bus connection between Barcelona Airport and the port
- You can request an offer of MSC Transfer service through MSC Call Center or your travel agent. Fly&cruise guests have their transfer included in the package.
Driving to the airport of departure? With ParkinGO, MSC customers get 5% discount on parking near the main airports in Europe. Book now to get the best deal! Fly&cruise guests have their transfer included in the package.