Cruises From Bridgetown
- What better way to explore everything the Caribbean has to offer than with MSC cruises from Barbados? All MSC cruises from Barbados 2019 depart from the capital and largest city on the island, Bridgetown. Accessible from most major airports in the UK, getting here is easy – it’s leaving that’s going to take some persuasion.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be charmed by the colonial architecture, sun-kissed beaches, and botanical gardens that dot the oldest and most developed port in all the Caribbean. From here, you can spend a few days exploring the island before you depart on any one of our cruises from Barbados.
- A country where Caribbean tradition meets the highest standards of comfort, Barbados has something to offer every budget and every type of traveller. Whether you’re looking for a little adventure or rest and relaxation is your only goal, you’re sure to find it here.
- And when you’re taking advantage of one of our cruises from Barbados deals, getting off-shore will be that much easier. After your own personal touring of Bridgetown and Barbados, join us as we explore the most stunning islands the Caribbean has to offer. You can choose from 13 and 14-night packages aboard the MSC Preziosa, a world-class cruise vessel stocked with food, entertainment, and the best panorama’s you can get from the water.
- Check out what we’re offering for cruises from Barbados 2019 or start planning next year’s Caribbean holiday with our cruises from Barbados 2020.
Terms and Conditions
The offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%.
For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please refer to the MSC Cruises Brochure or visit msccruises.co.uk