Winter Cruise Deals 2020 & 2021
- Booking winter cruises in advance means more than savings – it means something to look forward to when the temperatures drop. MSC is currently booking for the winter cruises 2020-2021 season, and we’ll give you as many reasons to book winter cruises as we have destinations, entertainment options, and days of endless fun.
- MSC’s winter cruises are an ideal way to take advantage of lower cruising prices. What better reason to book a cruise than securing one of our fabulous winter cruises deals? Thanks to lower passenger volumes, you’ll also find savings on everything from drink packages to gratuities and onboard credit.
- Winter cruises typically have fewer passengers than in the high-season summer months – making it the perfect time to avoid crowds on board, at the airport, and while you’re on-shore on one of our many excursions.
- If you’re planning a family holiday, that signals an easier time organizing the kids, the luggage, the tickets, and navigating the crowds. If breathing room is what you’re looking for, late November and early December cruises are a great option. Or opt for January, when you’ll find even more winter cruises deals from MSC.
- But perhaps the most compelling reason to book one of MSC’s winter cruises is escaping the low temperatures of the UK winter. With sun-soaked destinations including the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, the United Arab Emirates, and the warmer regions of Europe, you’ll get all the rays you need to last you the rest of the blustery winter months.
- Browse MSC winter cruises for 2020 below and have something to look forward to when the cold sets in.
Terms and Conditions
Early booking rates are per person based on double occupancy. This offer is valid on new bookings only, made between 06/02/2019 and 05/08/2019, valid on selected Winter 2020/21 sailings and subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises. This offer is only combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discount and not combinable with other MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers (unless differently stated on the promotional materials) and can be withdrawn or vary at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth guests pay the usual applicable rate. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements. Single Supplement 100%. Flights and any add-ons (gratuities, travel insurance, shore excursions and any other item of a personal nature) will be at the current selling rates, payable by all passengers under the same booking and subject to availability, unless clearly stated in the offer. For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information please visit msccruises.co.uk